Setting up LTI takes only a couple of minutes, and comes free with all MediaCore sites.
Once LTI is enabled please follow the simple steps below to activate it on your MediaCore site:
1) Click on "Site Settings" in your dropdown menu.
2) Click on "Authentication" in the left sidebar and turn the "Learning Tools Interoperability" toggle on.
3) Click on the "Configure LTI Consumers" link and select "Add New".
5) Decide what Media you want your LTI users to have access to by selecting the appropriate Collection(s).
6) Check off the box next to "Also include collections shared with the Public & Registered Users groups" if you would like your LTI users to have access to media in these two collections.
7) Check off the box next to "LTI Contexts" if you would like MediaCore to automatically create a Collection for you when you upload Media to a new course page in Moodle. Select the Collection you would like all new Collections to be placed in. We recommend creating a Collection called "Moodle or Canvas Collection" Once all fields have been filled in click "Save".
Once you have set up your "LTI Consumer key(s)" within MediaCore go to the learning platform(s) of your choice to configure the LTI application. Instructions on how to configure LTI in Moodle can be found here.
Instructions on configuring LTI in Canvas are found here here.
Instructions for configuring Sakai, and Desire2Learn can be found here.