- Sending them a invite to your site via the admin panel (outlined below)
- Enabling user self sign-up by navigating to Site Settings > Authentication > General Options > Check off "User self sign-ups"
- Enabling a Single Sign on method such as LTI, Google SSO or Onelogin. If you'd like to change the text on a login button click here for details.
You may want to add users to your account for a variety of reasons:
- Allowing another user, other than the account owner, access to the admin panel
- Restricting what content is visible to a User by assigning them to specific Collections.
- Limiting the actions a User can perform with MediaCore, read more.
How to invite a User to your site
Begin by logging onto your website and accessing your site settings.
Select "Users" in the settings sidebar and click on "Invite Users" at the top right of the screen.
You will be taken to a page where you can invite users in bulk.
1. Enter their email address in the To field (you can add multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma).
2. Personalize the Subject and Message you wish to send.
3. Choose the Group(s) you would like to place the User in. Click here to find out how to add new Groups. You can choose to make a User an Administrator by checking the box next to "Allow this User to Administrate the site". You will be giving that User Administrative privileges over the entire site.
4. Press the "Send" button at the bottom of the page once all the above tasks are complete.
Users will be sent an email with your subject and message along with a link to sign up for an account. They will be prompted to enter their full name, and password and will then complete the account creation process.