1) To do this, start by clicking on the cog icon on the right side of the site header bar, and selecting Settings.
2) Next, click on "Authentication" in the left sidebar and select "Configure (your SSO) settings".
3) Scroll down to the bottom of this page and enter the text you want displayed in the "Login Button Text" bar and click "Save".
4) When you navigate to the login screen you will see your new login text displayed.
5) You also have the option to disable your MediaCore login if you have enable a Single Sign-on method. To do this navigate back to the "Authentication" page and scroll down to "General Options". Uncheck the box next to "MediaCore Login" and click "Save".