MediaCore Mashup Building Block
The Blackboard Building Block allows you to easily add video to BlackBoard. Users that are logged into BlackBoard can click and view a video posted whether it's public or private. BlackBoard generates a signed URL: for the video that is only available once and only for that user. Contact our sales team if you're interested in the Blackboard Building Block.
Installing and Configuration of the Building Block
1) Log into Blackboard Learn as the 'Administrator'
2) Click on 'System Admin'
3) Under the 'Building Block' section, click 'Building Blocks'
4) Click 'Installed Tools'
5) Click 'Upload Building Blocks'
6) Under 'Install Building Block', click 'Browse'.
7) Select the MediaCore Building Block and click 'Submit'
8) After the MediaCore Building Block has been uploaded, you will notice it's available in the list.
9) To set the MediaCore Building Block to available, hover your mouse over 'Mashup-MediaCore' and click on the dropdown menu button to select the option 'Set Available'.
10) You will receive a notification that the MediaCore Building Block is now available.
11) You will need to configure the MediaCore Building Block to connect to MediaCore. Hover your mouse over 'Mashup - MediaCore', click on the dropdown menu button and select 'Settings'.
12) Specify the MediaCore End Point, Secret Key, and Key Id that has been provided by MediaCore and click 'Submit'. NOTE: Secret Key and Key Id are only available if your MediaCore repository required URL signing.
Note: You must enter http:// in front of your MediaCore URL in the End Point section.