1) You'll want to start by logging in to your MediaCore site with your username and password. If a user has not already been created for you then please contact your site administrator.
2) Once logged in you will be taken to the Home page. The Home page is broken down into the following sections:
- Across the top of the page you will see your featured videos in the "Spotlight" section.
- Below that is a series of customizable sliders where you can choose to add sliders featuring your collections, recently added media, most liked and most watched.
3) You can browse your library by clicking on the "Library" tab. Use Tags or search bar in the top navigation bar to find specific Media You're looking for.
4) Simply click a videos thumbnail to view it's video page. From here you can like, share and download media. Clicking on the middle share link will give you the option to grab the video's URL, embed code, or share it via your social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
5) From this page you can see the video's description at the time of upload. More media from this collection is listed at the bottom of the page, and "Related Media" is listed in the right side bar. The media listed in this sidebar will generally contain similar Tags or key words in the description.
6) Clicking on "Attachments" will present you with a list of files or images that have been attached to this video.
7) Clicking on the "Discussion" tab will bring up all of the comments that have been left on this video.
8) Clicking on "Transcript" will give you the option to download any transcript files that have been uploaded to this video.
9) Clicking on the gear in the top navigation bar will take you to your site's Admin Panel. From this screen you can add and delete Collections, drag and drop your Media into the Collections of your choice, and manage your Users and Roles. For more information read our site settings overview support article.