Here's how to integrate Google Analytics with MediaCore to provide insights into how users are browsing your video content.
- If you don't have an Analytics account already you can create one at http://google.com/analytics otherwise, login using your existing account.
- If adding to an existing account, click the "Admin" tab located at the top of your account.
- Under "Account", click the drop-down and select "Create new account".
- Fill in the Details to set up your web property and click "Get Tracking ID".
- Copy your tracking ID: UA-XXXXXXXX-X and log into your MediaCore account.
- Navigate to your Admin Panel and select "Settings" in your dropdown menu.
- Next, click on "Extensions" and enter your Google Analytics tracking ID in the text bar provided at the bottom of the page.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page and you're done. Google Analytics will begin tracking your data the next day.