- Sharing only LMS course content with your students
- Sharing additional collections with individual LTI users or groups of users
- Sharing collections with all of your LTI users
When you set up a LTI consumer and integrate your Learning Management Platform (LMS) with MediaCore users are given access to all of the course content that is available to them within the LMS. This content is available within the LMS, when the user navigates to your MediaCore site or when they open the MediaCore chooser from the LMS.
You can also choose additional content to share with your LTI users - additional content can be shared globally with all of your LTI users or it can be shared with individual users and groups.
1) Start by opening your site settings from the Cog icon on the right side of the site header bar.
2) Next, click on Authentication > Select "Configure LTI Consumers" and Select "Edit" next to your "LTI Consumer".
3) In the "Assign to Collections Section" check off the box next to "Hide collections shared only with the Public & Registered Users groups". Leave everything else unchecked and click "Save"
Sharing additional collections with individual LTI users and groups
1) Keep the LTI consumer settings the same as above.
2) Navigate to your admin panel library and select the collection you'd like to share with a specific LTI user or group.
3) Click on the cog next to the collection and select "permissions". From here, you can invite the user or group to your collection and give them a role. For more details on managing LTI users and groups click here.
2) In the "Assign to Collections" section check off the collections you want to share with all of your LTI users.
- Checking off the top collection will give your users access to all of the content on your MediaCore site.
**In the example above my LTI users will have access to the content available in the course they're logged into on my Canvas site plus all of the content in my "Arts" collection and all of the content shared with the Public and Registered Users group.
3) If you do not want to share any content other than what is shared in their courses within your LMS then leave all other collections unchecked including the one next to "Also include collection shared with the Public & Registered Users groups".
4) When you're finished click "Save".