MediaCore Capture is the easiest way to record, trim and share videos and images from your Windows 8.1 tablet or PC directly to your MediaCore account.
Download MediaCore Capture for Windows 8.1
1) Install the app for free by navigating to the Windows App Store on your Windows 8.1 Laptop or Tablet.
2) If you followed the link above click on the "View in Windows Store" button and install the app.
3) If you navigated directly to the App Store from your laptop or tablet then search for MediaCore capture and install the app.
4) Once installed, launch the app. Enter your MediaCore site URL and sign in with your username and password.
Send your video or image to MediaCore
1) Start by selecting "Take a video", "Take a picture" or "Choose from Library" to select an existing video or image.
2) If you uploading a video you can trim the beginning and the end before selecting "Choose".
3) Once a media item has been selected enter a "Title", add "Tags" and a "description".
4) Next, click on the dropdown menu bellow "Collection" and select the collection you'd like the video to belong to.
5) Click on "Send media" and choose the quality of your video.
6) Since you're most likely connected to Wi-fi you can upload a "High Definition" video quite quickly. Keep in mind that the option you choose here will affect the playback quality of the video on your MediaCore site.
7) You'll get an "Upload Successful" message once the video or image has been successfully uploaded.
8) If the uploader has publish permissions then the video they upload will be published automatically. If the user does not have the permission to publish media then the video will be saved as a draft. Drafts can be reviewed and published from your MediaCore site via the Admin Panel.