MediaCore Capture is the easiest way to record and share videos and images on-the-go from your Android device. In a few simple taps your media will be available on your MediaCore site.
Download MediaCore Capture from Google Play
1) Navigate here on your mobile device and click "Install".
2) Choose a device from the dropdown list and click "Install" again.
3) Once installed, launch the app from your Android device. Enter your MediaCore site URL, and sign in with your username and password.
Note: You cannot sign into the Capture app using an LTI user name and password.
Send your video or image to MediaCore
1) Start by selecting "Take a video", "Take a picture" or "Choose from library" to select an existing video or image.
2) Once a media item has been selected enter a "Title", add "Tags" and a "description".
3) Next, click on "Choose a Collection" and select the collection you'd like the video to belong to.
4) Click on "Upload to MediaCore" and choose the Quality of your video.
5) If you're connect to Wi-fi you can upload a "High Definition" video quite quickly; however, if you're using a mobile data connection it will be quicker to select a lower quality option. Keep in mind that the option you choose here will affect the playback quality of the video on your MediaCore site.
6) You'll get an "Upload Successful" message once the video or image has been successfully uploaded. Click "Done" to upload another media item.
7) If the uploader has publish permissions then the video they upload will be published automatically. If the user does not have the permission to publish media then the video will be saved as a draft. Drafts can be reviewed and published from your MediaCore site via the Admin Panel.